WEBINAR: The Iran Deal or No Deal @2:30 PM
March 31, 2021 @ 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
On Wednesday, March 31, 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM. Grassroots organizations from across the country are joining together to present the most recent developments surrounding the JCPOA (Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, also known as the Iran Deal). What may these developments mean for the future of Iran and the rest of the Middle East?
- Peter Beinart, Professor of Journalism and Political Science at the City University of New York;
- Kelsey Davenport, Director of Nonproliferation Policy at Arms Control Association;
- Trita Parsi, Executive Vice President of the Quincy Institute for Responsible Statecraft,
- Barbara Slavin, Director of the Future of Iran Initiative and a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council;
- Moderator: Jamal Abdi, President of the National Iranian American Council.
RSVP HERE to receive the link
Note: You are welcome to watch a recording of a previous event, which provides a great overview of the topic, but will not be necessary to get the full experience out of this larger event.
Co-Sponsors: J Street New York, Jewish Voice for Peace – Denver/Boulder Chapter, National Iranian American Council, New York Progressive Action Network, Peace Action New York State, and Brooklyn For Peace.